Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

I love this series

I thought nothing could top the first one, and any attempts at sequels would just ruin it, but you've proven me wrong. I love the style and background music and everything... perfect. Make more!

E-vengers 3 (Iraq) E-vengers 3 (Iraq)

Ravers suck ass.

Good animation and music, and I guess the story was nice too. Ravers just don't entertain me that much, though personally.

The Perilous Voyage The Perilous Voyage

Yay!

What a happy movie. It makes me so happy. I liked it good.

butterfly (improved) butterfly (improved)

I need a barf bag

What in the hell was that all about. I have three people sitting here and we are all ready to vomit. Seriously, wtf?!?!?!?

Night of the Drugs Night of the Drugs

I love it!

This was just a really good movie. I love the black and white... it really makes the movie seem more surreal. The animation was great and so was the music, which is by Clint MANSELL, not Marshall. But who cares anyway? Hope to see more from you soon!

Humans laugh at Gods Plan Humans laugh at Gods Plan

That was hilarious!

The graphics really sucked but they served their purpose. That was simply a really funny movie that I had expected to suck. Good work.

Ragtime Rags Ragtime Rags

Old fashioned fun

Good movie. It deserves at least a 3 just because of the quality animation that is so very absent in the portal. Keep up the good work.

tomato joins tomato joins

Alright... I've had about enough.

How about this: Let's stop making these shitty clock movies in an attempt to clog the portal. You know what I do to clock movies? BLAM. The reason why? Because people like you make shit like this. Nice shading though. May God have mercy on you, son.

Chronos & Thanatos Chronos & Thanatos

I loved it!

It was drawn really well, the sound was great, and the story wasn't boring. You really did a good job. The whole thing seemed kind of surreal which was really cool. Hope to see more movies like this!

-=BoxGuy=- -=BoxGuy=-

I actually liked it.

I normally wouldn't like a movie like this, considering the fact that it had no plot (that I could see). But you really have a lot of talent in animation. Keep up the good work.